Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

From Five Perspectives

Zosia: Drawing beautiful, complex, and at times utterly surreal things.  I will have to show you some of her drawings sometime.  Mind=blown
Ben: Tickling everyone in the family.  His family calls him a spielkind and I think he fits that title well. 
Adele:  Doing dishes in high heels.  Oh yeah.
And over there they're still tickling!
Hugo:  Trucks, books, and running around (with the occasional break to snuggle).  Every day, all day.
Lily: always up for providing some entertainment. Who wore it better

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Sorry Ben, Lily wore it better!
What a sweet way to get a glimpse of the whole family! Dishes in such a cute dress and heels... adorable!
I would love to see Zosia's drawings some time. Love seeing that stuff!

Irene said...

I just love you guys. That's all. :)

Adele said...

I think I might have to agree, Kerry! :-)