Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday This and That

(photo taken by the talented Stanley Ong)

It's Friday! Yipee! We are all ready for a weekend here in our household. Here are some of the things I have been thinking about:

:: Rice for dinner. Is anyone else doing Operation Rice Bowl this year? I remember doing it as a kid: such a great program and a wonderful way to pass the faith on to the next generation.
:: Cherry Blossoms are blooming early this year, and we are totally going to make the most of it... I think next weekend will be just perfect: perhaps a trip to Kenwood is in order (note to those visiting the DC area: this is a lovely Maryland neighborhood with tons of beautiful cherry blossoms but fewer crowds).
:: There is only one week until the end of daylight savings time! Let the countdown begin.
:: An interesting Daily Show, I think... Cathleen Kaveny is very thoughtful and refreshing.
:: My camera is coming home soon! I have really missed it.
:: Good friends returning to the neighborhood... oh, I am soo excited!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, friends!

No comments: