This warm spring weather has me doing two things: daydreaming about things to do out and about with the family these coming months and doing some major spring cleaning. They're both so wonderful, I don't know which one wins, but here are some of the things I just can't wait to do:
- the kite festival downtown this weekend (and catching a glimpse of those Cherry Blossoms... I hear they're blooming!)
- the Flying Circus air show which opens in May, but especially the Hot Air Balloon Festival in August.
- a visit to the Virginia State Arboretum
- cleaning out all of our closets
- finding a good storage solution for our tools outside so the backyard can be truly childproof
- getting the baby's space ready!