Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Case of the Tuesdays

For some reason, the last several Tuesdays have been the hardest day of the week for me. Regardless of whether Ben is at home on Monday or not, at the end of the day on Tuesday I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I think that last Tuesday I literally handed Ben the kids and said I needed to lie down, and the Tuesday before that the whole family spent the whole afternoon/evening in bed together, reading and playing because I refused to get out. I'm happy to report that so far, so good today. In fact, the combination of another stunning day outside and a quick visit from my mom on her way to work have made it an all-around pleasant morning. Here's what we've been up to:

One big Montessori principle is having kids use real-world activities to develop motor skills. Here's Zosia hammering away at a little board with pegs with a hammer.

And this morning's artistic creation, entitled "Circle," by our budding artist.

And me and the girls while my mom was visiting. We tried to capture Lily's humongous smile, but couldn't do it!

No comments: