Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hot Chocolate

Why do I always think it will be such a wonderful thing to have a cup of hot chocolate, when every time, I feel sick afterwards? How can I make my body remember that hot chocolate is not a good thing? And it makes me feel sick.

Oh, but it looks so good, doesn't it?


One and Doll said...

Are you making it from swissmiss packets or something? Cuz that always makes me sick too- but a small mug of cocoa made from actual cocoa and sugar- and milk- (make sure you don't put in too much sugar) Can be great. In fact, it is through hot cocoa that I broke my coffee addiction.


Adele Paz Collins said...

Smart! Yes, I should try that... this particular incident was definitely from a mix, although I think that I've experienced it with regular hot chocolate too, so I'll have to give it a try. Apparently Irene had exactly the same experience with hot chocolate the day I posted this, so maybe it just runs in our family?