Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Saturday Morning


A quick hello from a Saturday morning that brought us croissants from the farmers market (because can you imagine a better way to start your weekend?) and morning at the park playing Frisbee and climbing stuff.  Perfectly entertaining.  And of course it is sort of telling that here I am posting something about Saturday on a Wednesday, but as you can see it was quite fun and I have been blissfully occupied with little ones.  Ooh, it's over halfway to the next Saturday morning.  I would say that deserves a little happy dance.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Hello! I'm visiting again for the first time in a long time. It's wonderful to see your smiling faces and see the fun you've been having together and how much your little ones have grown. I am so sorry to read about the loss your family has endured as well. You are all in my heart!

Adele said...

So nice to see you, Kerry! I have thought of you these past few weeks as Zosia has been transitioning to kindergarten and remembering the wisdom you shared last year as you were going through this with Henry. Thank you for your kind words: we really appreciate it!

Irene said...

What a beautiful collection of pictures! So happy you guys got to spend time together on such a lovely day. Where was that?

Adele said...

Bon Air park... it's where we like to take you for picnics when you're here!

Michelle said...

I love Bon Air as well! Such gorgeous family photos :).