Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Please Excuse

my relative silence in this space. Where a few weeks ago, I used to fill quiet moments with things like writing, knitting, reading interesting things, or making things, I now seem to spend just about all my free time staring at every cute little inch of our newest family member. The fact that the other members of my family join me in my pastime doesn't help. Perhaps one of these days I'll lose interest, but more likely I'll just learn to do my other hobbies while he is napping. In the meantime, thanks for your patience. I'm sure you understand: just look at that cute baby!

3 comments:

Conservative Knit Mom said...

Enjoy your baby mooning! That is the most wonderful reason to be silent on your blog! Can't wait for your return!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetie! Drink it in!

xo Annie

Johanna said...

he's just beautiful! enjoy every little moment. I can tell that you are. xox