Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Unveiling...


another little baby of mine! As many of you know, I have been following a dream of mine these past few months: being trained as a Hypnobirthing instructor, and teaching Hypnobirth classes to moms and dads to be. These past few weeks I have been teaching my first two classes and it has been a beautiful experience. The couples I am working with are wonderful, and I cannot say enough to praise the preparation that Hypnobirthing gives for a peaceful natural birth. It gives me chills to think of the importance of this work, especially knowing how instrumental my own birth experiences have been in my life.

So, if any of you find yourselves in the DC area looking for a birth preparation class, please let me know! And feel free to send over any questions about Hypnobirthing or natural childbirth preparation: there are few things I love talking about more.

6 comments:

KnitterMama said...

Oh congratulations on getting this started!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Good luck and all the best!

Kerry said...

How lovely! Congratulations on being able to realize such a beautiful dream!

Adele said...

Thank you guys! It's been such an unexpected joy, and your support is wonderful.

Ginny said...

I wish I had known you do this! I seriously thought of taking a hypnobirthing class this time but wasn't really comfortable with the other programs I read about in our area (I have major fear issues even after three homebirths!) I wonder if I could benefit from just three classes?? If I attended your April session, I would only get three classes in before having this baby...He's due the 21st of May and I don't really go past my due date more than a day or two (the great part of NFP--knowing when you ovulate--hence very accurate due dates!)

Lauren Oliver said...

Adele I'm so impressed! The site, not surprisingly, is so inviting and creative. I'm excited for you and proud of you! Congrats! Perhaps if/when I ever am pregnant I can fly you out for a special course! O=)