Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Quiet Space


It has been a blustery week. My goal of spending a bit of time outside each day has sometimes just become unreasonable, and we have been finding ways to transform our little home into a creative abode. For me that has meant sewing, knitting, and other little craft projects, which I hope to share more of this coming week. For the little ones that has meant a bit of everything: coloring, "cooking" with dry beans, playing doctor, and pretending to be dinosaurs. And I must say, a week into this, I am not feeling the least bit stir crazy. Just content, warm, and feeling lucky to have this quiet space to be together.

3 comments:

KnitterMama said...

Oh that sounds so nice. Nothing like warmth and home to make you want more warmth and home. Enjoy!

Johanna said...

sounds like a lovely way to spend your week. It is getting so cold (-20) here that we are having to find more and more ways to entertain ourselves too.

Adele said...

Oh my, -20, I can hardly believe it! Yes, sounds like time to get cozy at home. ;-)