Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Adventure is Brewing

This is what my living room looks like...

And this is what you will have to sit around if you're going to take a seat.

But we're all very excited this time around, because it means that we're going camping! The girls and I (plus three other girls we love) are leaving early tomorrow morning for a beachside camping adventure. I can't wait to report back with some stories and pictures.

And Ben is going to spend his time without us girls shooting at (inatimate) stuff in the country. Can you feel the sense of adventure that's been building in our household?

Sorry, Selma, no dogs this time around. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Have fun! We are going on some adventures this week as well, but I have never been camping! My husband would love for us to, but I am the hike all day sleep in a bed at night sort of person. Maybe someday I will brave it.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. Let's chat when you get back.

Annie

Lady Ren said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Vicki said...

I like Selma. Too bad she doesn't get to go...