Friday, March 26, 2010

this moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

I'm joining in this week! See more at SouleMama.


Lady Ren said...

aww this is so sweet.

Adele said...

Isn't it? I think I never tire of the sling-wearing imitation. I can't wait till Lily does it!

Biff said...

I haven't read your blog, really, until today, and now I can't stop. I have this amazing feeling of peace and wanting to be like you, and I just love you and your family! There is this odd sense of calmness that I get when reading your blog, and living this crazy life in Cali, I could use that! It also makes me want to start my own little family, which, as you know, is even crazier for me. :) I love you!

Adele said...

Biff, we love you too! And we love hearing stories about all of the fun things that your freedom enables. I must admit, though, I already love your little family even though it doesn't exist yet. :-)