When we finished our basement last spring, we realized that we needed something big to cover up an electrical box over our basement couch. With an extra sheet of drywall, some buckets of partially used paint, and a printer, we made our own make-shift artwork. I found some bird decals that I liked online (at Urban Outfitters... I don't think they carry them anymore), but wasn't willing to pay for them, so I just freehanded some, enlarged to various sizes on our computer, printed them out, traced them, and painted them on a background of my favorite paint color, silver sage.
In time, we found something more suibtable for covering an electrical panel, so lucky us, as of this afternoon we now have our little flock of birds over our bed. I'm hoping it gives me more dreams of flying.