Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Useful Guest

Every time Annie comes over, I feel very inspired to be creative-- she always bears gifts of beautiful handmade things: toys for Zosia, handmade dresses, blankets. I am always totally amazed, and feel a desire bubbling to make our home more of a creative center.

Well, these past few weeks I have been lucky, because we have had a guest in our house. A surprisingly productive guest, a guest that has been making baby blankets and new dresses for Zosia and a table cloth. I have been infected by the craftiness bug, and this lovely guest has been feeding my energy. And just when I thought I didn't have a good spot in the house to offer our guest, a neighbor called and asked if I wanted an old corner table she was going to throw out. The perfect home for our guest. Coincidence? I think not.





No comments: