Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Baby Grace


This past Thursday, June 27 at around 9:30 in the evening our newest little niece Grace arrived, who is fondly referred to around here as "baby Grace."  She is so sweet and beautiful, and we are all absolutely in love with her: Hugo couldn't help continuously kissing her for just about our entire visit, and I think the only reason the rest of us didn't was because we have slightly more self restraint.  

I was honored to be present at the birth, which was beautiful: Irene did an incredible job, and Robbie was the sweetest birth companion to her.  Despite having the joy of teaching many many couples hypnobirthing, I have actually never attended a birth other than one of my own children, so it was a particularly poignant and meaningful experience.

I can imagine no greater joy than the birth of a new baby!

No comments: