Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

La Di Da Da

Creative attempts at snack time (mildly successful)
Lily convinced us all it was her birthday, so we made strawberry shortcake to celebrate.
Bundled.
More creative attempts at snack time.
See?  Bonus: the kids don't like blackberries, so I get to eat them.
That's my toothbrush.
Yuck, Hugo!
And back in his own mouth.  Classic.  I did remember to wash it off before I brushed my own teeth.
Boxes are definitely one of the ultimate toys.
Hugo sits on everyone's lap, no matter what they're doing.
Waking up to a blanket of snow never ceases to be magical.

Nothing new going on here.  So in the meantime, here are some photos from the week.  Have a wonderful weekend!  XO

1 comment:

Irene said...

Great photos! I especially love the one of Lily catching snowflakes. Beautiful!