Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day




Well, I hope you all had a wonderful day.  To all the ladies out there who are mothers in one form or another (and thinking through all the women I know, I can't think of a single one who isn't) Happy Mother's Day.  My day has been quite sweet with lots of little presents ranging from getting sent back to bed so I could be surprised with a proper breakfast in bed to being allowed to lay out in the sun at the pool (and listening to a homily about how motherhood is one of the most accurate analogies for the divine was so perfect... I do love our church).  But, the crowning achievement of the day must be the sandwich Ben created for me, a hybrid of my two favorite sandwiches: BLT and lox (with cream cheese and onion, of course).  It was so amazing, it actually does deserve two pictures.

Sending love your way!

No comments: