Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend This and That

The whole world is blooming! I love it. It is absolute magic to step outside and be surprised by a new flower or plant. We've been in our little home for almost four years now, and even so I'm still entirely surprised each spring as the plants come up and the flowers bloom. Spring really is magnificent like that.

Weekend highlights included a neighborhood outdoor happy hour on Friday, a quiet rainy afternoon reading at home on Saturday, some good friends over for dinner on Sunday, and a wonderful early birthday present which I'm sure I'll be showing off later this week. And that little crafty corner of mine has been quietly calling my name. "Make something!" it seems to be saying. I'll have to see how I can oblige later in the week.

How was your weekend?

No comments: