Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Odds and Ends

Alright. It seems I'm without camera for a few days here (did you know a camera card can just up and split in two? It can: it happened today!). Well, in the meantime, here are a few pictures from our snow day, and a few little housekeeping points.

(The daffodils had already come up, thinking it was spring, and now they're coated in snow. Come on, little guys, you can make it!)

I've added a couple of lists: "On My Nightstand" features books I'm reading through (usually in a slow, meandering sort of way). "We're Reading" shows whatever books I'm reading with the girls. I'll do my best to update both of these lists on a weekly basis.

I'll be back with a few camera pictures over the coming days. It seems there are just so many new exciting things around here to capture and share!

2 comments:

Aindrea said...

Wow- how much of a big girl is Zosia in this picture?!

Adele said...

It's true! She's suddenly become a big girl and has left behind all vestiges of toddlerhood! My, how time flies.