Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb 23: I love

the hints of spring that are beginning to emerge. The daffodils are coming up, even though they are currently covered by a sprinkling of snow. The robins are hopefully looking for good nesting spots. And my own little birdies are testing the water each day, hoping that perhaps today is the day that a jacket is not necessary outside. And perhaps it's the optimist in me, but I'm really starting to believe that spring is right around the corner.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! We'll be right with you in about a month. I'll live vicariously through you until then.
Your photographs are so beautiful! I love your perspective!

Adele said...

Sounds good! Yes, I feel like we're not-quite-there, too, but I am full of hope. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree. I feel spring peeking around the corner -- yet a little shy. I think I'll coax it out with some bulbs like you've shown! :)