Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Did I mention the mischief?

This little child of mine is 26 pounds of it. She will do something naughty, and then upon receiving a reaction, will spring this little mischievous smile. And of course none of us can resist her: we inevitably break into a smile, too. Ah, the laughter this creates.

Thursday mornings have become our little haven for Lily's mischief. Just mama and Lily at home, so all the rules become a little relaxed and she can do all those things she has dreamed of doing like playing with water all over the kitchen and smearing her whole naked self in blueberries. I wish I could be Lily for a morning, just to see how much fun it is.

5 comments:

KnitterMama said...

Don't you love those times with just the one child? I get so much from them and I hope they do too. She looks like she is having a blast!

Adele said...

Isn't it magical? I have come to truly love my time with each baby.

Kerry said...

This is so sweet and special! Please, please save this somewhere special for her!

Sloane Kuney Rosenthal said...

We were thinking the other day about how much fun it seems like to be Lily. That mischievous smile is awfully hard to resist!

Irene said...

Love it!