Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates, Odds and Ends

I realize that periodically there is something that I talk about or report on that requires an update, and I am bad about actually following up. So here, in no particular order, are some updates that are long overdue:

We sold our beloved mystery piece of furniture, but are totally done with our mourning period. Here's what the living room looks like now:


Lily is not, as I predicted a full-time cosleeper, but firmly maintains part time status. She goes to bed in her own crib, and at her first or second feeding (whichever is close to 5 or 6 in the morning), I pull her into bed. Which so far, has been the best of both worlds, because I think everyone sleeps better, but we still get to snuggle!

I have actually found a couple of dresses that more or less meet the stringent criteria of a mother of a toddler and nursing newborn-- and most of them were just old dresses that I had forgotten about/ had not unpacked since being no longer pregnant. Although I must confess, the skirt/shirt combo has been probably the most popular around here this summer. Below is the "crazy flamingo dress" which is called so because it has flamingos all over it (and yes, that is a baby toilet by my legs...and no, we are not toilet training Zosia).

That's all I can remember that needs to be updated! Call me out on any other odds and ends.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Thats a really cute dress :)